SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER OFF-SITE
We are looking for:
- Java Software developer off-site / full-time (Maximum 8 hours/day)
- Start of work: from January 1st 2019
Description of the main responsibilities:
The software developers will support Software Core Development. The following are the types of services required by this procurement:
- Develop, test, document, deploy and support the ESS ICS Cable Database in a test and production environment
- Develop, test, document, deploy and support the ESS ICS Controls Configuration Database in a test and production environment
- Develop, test, document, deploy and support the ESS ICS IOC Factory in a test and production environment
- Support the ESS ICS Role-Based Access Control in a production environment
- Support other work as per request.
Description of qualifications:
The following are required qualifications:
- Advanced experience with Java development
- Advanced experience with working with PostgreSQL
- Advanced knowledge of Java web applications (Java EE, PrimeFaces, Wildfly)
- Advanced experience with JPA/Hibernate
- Advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Experience with EPICS control system
- Experience working with Git and Maven
- Experience working with web based applications
- Experience working with RESTful services
- Experience of Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Experience in working in an international research organization and collaborations.
- Experience with agile development.
- Familiarity with accelerator facilities control systems.
- The candidate should have excellent English oral and written communication skills, be self-motivated, take own initiatives and pay attention to details.
- Competitive salary with extensive benefits package
- Participation in international projects with solid domestic company background
- Cohesive team
- Constructive corporate culture, devoted professional community