SENIOR JAVA SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ON-SITE, WORKING IN SWEDEN
We are looking for:
- Java Software developer on-site / full-time (Maximum 8 hours/day)
- Duration of stay in Sweden (In total 36 months (12 months + up to in total 24 months of optional extensions))
- Possible start date: December 1st 2018
Description of the main responsibilities:
- The software developer will work in interaction with ICS stakeholders, analysing requirements, designing and implementing and maintaining software components in accordance with project planning and lifecycle management of the division. The software developer shall fulfil a specific, transient need for strengthening the software development capabilities in the software group within the integrated control system division.
Description of qualifications:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Advanced experience with Java development
- Advanced experience with working with PostgreSQL
- Advanced knowledge of Java web applications (Java EE, PrimeFaces, Wildfly)
- Advanced experience with JPA/Hibernate
- Advanced knowledge of HTML.
- Experience working with Git and Maven
- Experience working with web based applications
- Experience working with RESTful services
- Experience of Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Experience in working in an international research organization and collaborations.
- Knowledge of agile development using Scrum.
- The candidate should have excellent English oral and written communication skills, be self-motivated, take own initiatives and pay attention to details.
- Competitive salary with extensive benefits package
- Participation in international projects with solid domestic company background
- Cohesive team
- Constructive corporate culture, devoted professional community
Please, send your Hungarian and English/German language resume with a picture and a completed profile form.Apply